Top 5 Smartphones Under 40000
If we are ready to buy mobile under Rs. 40,000 we have to be careful as it is very high budget and we are having too many mobiles in market with same features and different price. Price is an important aspect when we want to but a perfect mobile. Here providing Top 5 Budget Mobiles under 35000…
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo: 5.5 inch display with high pixel resolution. Rear camera is designed with 13 MP whereas front camera is 5 MP. This one of the best mobiles under 40,000 as it is with extraordinary battery features. High powerful 5000 mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery.
- Asus Pegasus 5000: It is available from February ending in all online shopping websites. 5.5 inch display screen with high pixel density and multi touch technology with 16M colors. Primary camera is 13 MP with LED flash and secondary camera is 5 MP with high pixel density. 16GB internal memory can be expandable up to 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. High powerful battery with 4850 mAh capacity.
- Zopo Speed 8: Zopo Speed 8 is first mobile from ZOPO company which is new mobile brand established recently. This is top as it is designed with 21 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera. Through it is first mobile from ZOPO, it is coming with all updated software and hardware specifications.
- Xiaomi Mi 6: Xiaomi Mi 6 price was not yet fixed and it may be around Rs. 30,290. It is high performance mobile with 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM. Exciting camera features as primary camera is 23 Megapixels and secondary camera is 8 Megapixels.
- Lenovo K5 Note: Lenovo K5 Note is updated version of Lenovo K4 which released in January, 2016. Price of Lenovo K5 Note was fixed as Rs. 12,999. 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with multi touch technology. Rear camera is designed with 13 MP with LED flash and front camera is 8 MP. 3,500 mAh battery with 2 GB RAM. Internal storage capacity is 16 GB and also expandable.