Top 5 Smartphones under 25000
When we decide to buy high budget mobile, we will generally enquire all available mobile brands in market. A lot of confusion arises as most of the mobiles are with updated and attracting software and hardware versions. For your clarification here provides Top 5 Smartphones under 25000…
- Xiaomi Mi 6: Xiaomi is a new brand that was established in 2010 and within very short span of time it brought successful mobiles into market. Xiaomi Mi 6 price was not yet fixed and it will be around 25000. It is high performance mobile with 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM. Exciting camera features as primary camera is 23 Megapixels and secondary camera is 8 Megapixels.
- VAIO Phone Biz: VAIO Phone Biz price was Rs. 28,799. Outer body of this mobile is well designed with minimum thickness of 8.3 mm only. It also supports 4G technology. Specialty of this smartphone is it is coming with windows 10 operating system as it is for the first time in mobiles. Battery power is also high for this device with speed charging technology.
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo: Price was not yet fixed and it is going to be around Rs. 21,000. 5.5 inch display with high pixel resolution and with 16M colors touch screen. Rear camera is 13 MP whereas front camera is 5 MP. Battery is extraordinary for this device. 5000 mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery.
- LG G5: LG G5 price was Rs. 21,990 and will be available in all shopping websites. Pixel resolution of this mobile is very high (1440 x 2560 pixels). Outer body is slim designed with thickness of just 7.7 mm only. Exciting memory options as internal storage capacity is 32 GB and can expandable up to 200 GB using microSD.
- Zopo Speed 8: Zopo Speed 8 is first mobile that ZOPO was launching this year. ZOPO is new mobile brand established recently. It is designed with 21 Megapixels rear camera and 8 Megapixels front camera. Through it is first mobile form ZOPO, it is coming with all updated software and hardware specifications.