Most general aspects before buying any mobile are price and specifications. Now-a-days all mobile brands are coming with most exciting features and attracting all mobile users. Here providing Top 5 Budget Mobiles under 14000 for your reference…
- Lenovo K5 Note: Lenovo K5 is fantastic mobile when compared to all Lenovo earlier mobiles. All Lenovo K series mobiles are running successfully in world market today. Price of Lenovo K5 Note was fixed and will be available at Rs. 12,999. It is with 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with 16M colors and multi touch technology. Rear camera is designed with 13 MP with LED flash, autofocus and front camera is 8 MP. 3,500 mAh non removable battery with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage capacity.
- LeEco Le 1S: LeEco Le 1S is new mobile device that was launched in February, 2016 with price Rs. 10,999 and from new company. LeEco Le 1S also launched with 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera. Multi-tasking facility is easily possible with LeEco Le 1S as it is with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage capacity.
- Lenovo Lemon 3: Price of Lenovo Lemon 3 was fixed as Rs. 7,490 and will be available soon. Lemon 3 is Dual SIM mobile which supports both 3G and 4G technologies. Rear camera is 8 Megapixels with LED flash and front camera is 3 MP. 16 GB internal memory is provided and expandable up to 128 GB coupled with 2GB RAM capacity. 2750 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery.
- Panasonic Eluga Turbo: Price of Panasonic Eluga Turbo was Rs. 10,999 which may vary further. It supports dual SIM (GSM+GSM). It is provided with 13 Megapixels rear camera designed with LED flash and 5 MP front camera with HD clarity. 5.0 inch display with high pixel resolution. 32 GB internal storage capacity is provided and expandable memory option is also provided.
- Intex Aqua Ace Mini: Price was fixed as Rs. 7,799. It is best mobile with 8 MP rear camera and 5 Megapixels front camera. Dual SIM is allowed with 3000 mAh non-removable battery. Inbuilt memory is 16 GB and can also be expandable up to 32GB.