Prices of gadgets aren’t cheap nowadays especially in the Indian market, and most of the Indian consumers will be having a tight budget. As you know, nothing comes cheap now, you need to invest some hefty amount if you need something which really works and is comfortable for you. You need to compromise with the many things/features if you are running low on budget while buying a laptop, but there are some manufacturers who are finding new ways to outrank their competitors by offering products at low price, So here is the list of Top 5 Best Budget Laptops For Office Work. So without wasting anymore time, let’s dive into the topic.
Top 5 Best Budget Laptops For Office Work
1. Asus E200HA-UB02-GD: Asus is a brand which strikes first in mind, whenever I hear about budget laptops. This laptop comes with Windows 10 which you may not get in many budget laptops. It also doesn’t compromise on the hardware features, it is packed up with 4 ‘GB ram and intel quad core processor which is clocked at 1.4GHZ. You won’t be able to run many games on; this Laptop, but it is decent considering its price and specifications.
2. Acer CB3-131-C3SZ Chromebook: The whole market is dominated by Chromebook and notebooks. So here is an anther excellent Chromebook from a well know manufacturer ‘Acer’. It is the best of all when it comes to portability and design. It comes with an 11-inch screen with the decent hardware specs. If you are someone who loves traveling then you should consider buying this laptop because the thickness of this laptop is just 0.7 which is perfect for carrying in bags.
3. Lenovo Ideapad 100s: Lenovo Ipad is an another excellent budget laptop, it uses a nice and simple to use navigation system. You can’t play games on this laptop but it works excellently for casual works. Ideapad is powered with 2GB DDR3L ram and 32 Gb inbuilt memory. Specifications might not be impressive on paper, but overall it’s a good budget laptop for doing stuff like media consumption, office works, casual internet usage etc.
4. Toshiba 13 Inch Chromebook CB35-B3340: Toshiba is out 4th pick, it comes with a pretty old processor i.e Intel Celeron processor and 16 GB SSD. Specifications look so dumb when compared to the present generation laptops but what makes it the best is its screen. It has IPS display which many other expensive brands might not give sometimes. It can handle normal works like youtube surfing, networking etc.
5. Dell Inspiron i3168: Inspiron series of dell is the most popular in budget laptops realm. I don’t recommend this to people who are looking for some good portability, however, i do suggest it for people who are looking for some really cheap laptop. It has an Intel Celeron processor N3050 processor which is not suitable for editing stuff, you can’t even play games on this laptop but it can easily handle your internet browsing need. Quite good for blogging also in my opinion.