Top 10 Smartphones under 35000
When deciding to go with high budget smartphone it is better is follow some reviews as more number of smartphones are available in same price and variations in specifications.
- Xiaomi Mi 6: Generally Xiaomi is famous for stylish and good looking smartphones. Mi 6 price was not yet fixed and it might be around Rs. 30,000. It is a high performance mobile with 64 GB internal storage capacity and 4 GB RAM which is best suited for multiple operations. Exciting camera features as primary camera is 23 MP and secondary front camera is 8 MP.
- Lenovo K5 Note: K5 Note is updated version of Lenovo K4. Some features are missing in Lenovo K4 like 4G LTE technology. Lenovo K5 was launched to overcome this problem. K series mobiles are running successfully in world market. Price of Lenovo K5 Note was fixed as Rs. 12,999. Rear camera is designed with 13 MP with LED flash, autofocus, phase technologies and front camera is 8 MP. 3,500 mAh battery with 2 GB RAM. Internal storage capacity is 16 GB along with expandable memory.
- Asus Pegasus 5000: Price of Asus Pegasus 5000 is Rs. 13,990 and it is available from February ending. 5.5 inch display screen with high pixel density and multi touch technology with 16M colors. Primary camera is 13 MP with LED flash and secondary camera is 5 MP with high pixel density. 16GB internal memory along with 2 GB RAM and memory can be expandable up to 32 GB. High powerful battery with 4850 mAh capacity.
- LG G5: LG G5 price was Rs. 21,990. Pixel resolution of this mobile is very high. Its outer body is slim designed with minimum thickness of just 7.7 mm. Exciting memory options as internal storage capacity is 32 GB and can expandable up to 200 GB.
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo: Price was yet to fix and it is going to be around Rs. 21,290. 5.5 inch display with high pixel resolution. Rear camera is designed with 13 MP whereas front camera is 5 MP. Battery is extraordinary for this device. High powerful 5000 mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery.