Getting bored from the Honeycomb version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus? Well, who does not as the newer versions have already hit the stores. It’s time to enjoy the Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich on your Tab 7 Plus. Follow this process to do so.
If you are new in this field and have never played with the update processes, then it’s better to stop reading here. If you proceed, we shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- Download the app from Google Play to take the backup of data. Thumbs up, if you can do it manually.
- Charge battery before starting the process. 80 percent charged battery would be better for the process.
Process for Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 4.0 Update
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 4.0 Update from here.
- Download Odin from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons to enter your Tab into bootloader mode. You will have to keep these buttons pressed for a long, till you see the Samsung Logo on the screen.
- Install Odin on your PC and open the same.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus with PC. One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection.
- Follow these steps:
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- Click on ‘Start’ in Odin. The installation is start now and will take around 5 minutes for completion.
Congratulations!! You are done with the process of Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 4.0 Update . Enjoy the same!!