Matter of joy for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 users or for those who are willing to purchase the same. Now you can enjoy the Ice Cream Sandwich version of Android on it. How? Check out this step by step guide to find out How.
Stepping into the ROM installation process with this particular process? We advice you to not to do so as the process may result in data loss or in any kind of damage. The interested ones, proceed at your own risk.
- So that your data to stay on the safe line, take its backup.
- Charge your Galaxy Tab 10.1 and make sure that the battery is charged for at least 70 percent, before you start the process.
Procedure for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Android ICS ROM for your Galaxy Tab 10.1 from here.
- Download the Odin 1.85 v from here.
- It’s time to enter your device into Download Mode. How? Press Volume Down and Power buttons to do so.
- Launch the Odin and connect your Tab 10.1 with computer.
- The message “Added!!!” will appear on successful connection.
- Perform the following steps.
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- Click on ‘Start’ in Odin. This is to initiate the installation process.
Wait for 2-3 minutes for the completion of installation. That’s it. You are done with process for
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich.