As we all know, Samsung holds a good rank in the Android device manufacturers. Samsung Galaxy S2 has a big role in enabling Samsung to hold this tag. If you are also owner of this awesome smartphone, then read ahead to taste the Android Ice Cream Sandwich on the same.
The upgrade process may result in data loss or some serious damage as well. So proceed at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- Before proceeding with process of Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich, ensure to have backup of data with you.
- Charge your device for at least 60 percent. It’s better if you start with full charged device.
Procedure for Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich zip file from here.
- Download the Odin version 1.85 from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously. This is done to enter the device into Download Mode. Press these buttons for long, till you see the Samsung Logo on screen.
- Open Odin on your computer and then connect your mobile to computer using the USB cable.
- One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection.
- It’s time to select the files for flashing them.
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button that you find in the Odin, to initiate the installation process.
- Be patient now. The device will reboot on successful installation.
It’s all over. You have now Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich with you. Just enjoy the new experience.