Samsung Galaxy S users, here is a matter of joy for you all. If you want to enjoy Samsung Galaxy Android 2.3, then proceed with step by step guide. I am providing the simple process to install the same. So let’s proceed ahead.
The upgrade process may result in data loss or some serious damage as well. So proceed at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- It’s wise to take the backup of data before starting the process. In case of any data loss, you can revert to normal stage.
- Charge your device before moving to the process. It’s wise to start the process, when the battery is charged for 70 percent at least.
Procedure for Samsung Galaxy Android 2.3
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Android 2.3 from here.
- Download the Odin version 1.85 from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously. This is done to enter the device into Download Mode. This Mode gets confirmed by the appearance of Samsung Logo on screen.
- Install Odin now and open the same. Connect your mobile to computer using the USB cable.
- One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection.
- In the Odin, click on ‘PDA’. Browse the file that you downloaded in the very first step.
- After selecting the file, click on ‘Start’ button to initiate the installation process.
- Just wait for the completion of process.
That’s it. You are now with Samsung Galaxy Android 2.3. Share your new experience with us, via the comment box below.