Here comes the good news for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 users. Now you can taste the Ice Cream Sandwich version on the same. If you are willing to do so, then do check out this step by step process for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The upgrade process may result in data loss or some serious damage as well. So proceed at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- It’s wise to take the backup of data before starting the process. In case of any data loss, you can revert to normal stage.
- Charge your device before moving to the process. It’s wise to start the process, when the battery is charged for 70 percent at least.
Procedure to Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Ice Cream Sandwich zip file from here.
- Download the Odin 1.85 v from here.
- Press Volume Down and Power buttons to enter your device into Download Mode. When you see the Samsung Logo or Android Robot on the screen, then it means that you are in the Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin and connect your Tab 10.1 with computer.
- The message “Added!!!” will appear, if the connection is done succesfully.
- Select the files that you need to flash.
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- It’s time to initiate the installation process. For this, click on ‘Start’ in Odin.
Just wait for the installation to finish. It will take around 2- minutes for completion to get the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Ice Cream Sandwich successfully.