On Wednesday, one of the most popular e-commerce site and also one of the best e-wallet, Paytm has announced that it will allow users to make payments without an internet connection, and also there’s no need to carry a smartphone to make payments. Even a simple feature phones or a bar phone is enough to make payments to anyone on the go. But how? How is it possible to make payments without even login into paytm account? That’s what I am going to share today in this article. So read the article carefully to understand how this system works.
Note: With this method, you can send money to anyone from anywhere without having an internet connection or smartphone. However you still internet connection and a smartphone to create your account on Paytm. After completing the sign-up process and loading the money in the wallet, you are all set to make payments on the go.
How To Get Started With Paytm?
- just download the paytm app from google play store or app store. (you can also sign up through paytm’s website)
- Open the app, go to the sign-up page and enter all the required details like email address, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Complete the sign up by verifying your mobile number through OTP.
- That’s all; now you have to load money in your wallet using your credit card, debit card or net banking to make a payment.
How To Make Payments Without An Internet Connection?
- Open the dialer of your phone, and dial this toll-free number 1800 1800 1234 (You need to call this number from your registered mobile number only)
- You need to set your PIN now (Mandatory), you will hear a voice which says ‘Please wait for a call back to set your pin.’
- Within few minutes, you will have the call back to set your pin which you need to enter while making the payments.
- That’s all if you want to make payment, just call this toll-free number and enter the receiver’s mobile number, enter the amount you want to send and also the pin which you set up on the 2nd step.
This is the easiest method of sending money to anyone, In India, there are a lot of places where you don’t get an internet connectivity, in such cases this method is best to make payments anyone. It looks like paytm is going to fulfill the dream of every Indian, i.e., digital India.
So, guys, this is all you need to follow before making payments. Hope you find this article as helpful If you are facing issues like Route Busy while setting up the PIN, then wait for a few mins and try again. If you are facing any other issue, then feel free to comment it below. We will get back to you as soon as possible, also don’t forget to share this article with your friends.