If you have Install Microsoft Office 2013 on your Windows computer then you might realize that there is a shaded SkyDrive Pro on your right-click context menu which is just waste. As this option will appear every time you right click your Mouse button but this Shaded SkyDrive Pro option is just useless if you are not a SharePoint user.
And this shaded SkyDrive Pro option on your menu is just a irritating because it’s of no use at all. This SkyDrive Pro is generally used to Sync files with your Microsoft SharePoint Server as according to the Manufacturer Microsoft this SkyDrive Pro is different the Normal SkyDrive and removing it will not affect the functioning of the SkyDrive software.
Weebly helps you to create great and beautiful looking webpages. You are able to create professional and great websites with simple drag and drop functions. So why not start creating your websites yourself. No need for a web designer from now on. Grab the Weebly Coupon Code, and save your money while you buy a pro package for the pro drag and drop builder.
Now to remove the shaded SkyDrive Pro from your Right-Click Context Menu you will need to follow the tips below.
Remove SkyDrive Pro From Right-Click Context Menu:
If you want to remove the SkyDrive Pro from the right-click menu on your Computer you will have to do it using the Windows registry.
- First of all you will need to open your Windows Registry and to open the registry editor you will need to hit your Windows key now in the Start Menu you will need to type regedit in the Search box and hit the search and you will have to hit regedit and if you are a Window 8 user you will just need to press the Window Key and then search regedit on the Search box and click on the regedit.exe.
- Now you will need to Navigate the following path on the Windows regedit the path is the following:
- Now you will see different folders that you can expand and you will need to expend the Shell key and you will see the SPFS.ContextMenu and you will have to right click on the SPFS.ContextMenu key and select the Delete.
Now the SkyDrive Pro will disappear from the right-click context menu right after you delete the Key and you will not see the shaded SkyDrive Pro in the Context menu.
Now after you are not satisfied with just removing the SkyDrive Pro and you want to delete others option from the right-click context menu you can follow the tips below.
Remove The SkyDrive Pro Option From The Context Menu On Windows 7:
And if you are a Windows 7 user you can also remove the SkyDrive Pro using the method below.
You can remove SkyDrive Pro from the Context menu by unregistering the GROOVEEX.DLL which is ultimately related to SkyDrive Pro.
- First you will need to open the Command Prompt and run it as a administrator on your Windows 7.
- Now if your Computer is running on 32 bit you will need to type the following command:
regsvr32 /u “%programfiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVEEX.DLL”.
- Now if your Computer is running on 64 bit you will need to type the following command:
regsvr32 /u “%programfiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVEEX.DLL”
Well that is all you will need to do to remove the SkyDrive Pro from the context menu on your Windows 7.
So that is all you will need to do to remove the shaded SkyDrive Pro from your Right-click context menu.