For years now Flash videos have been extremely popular online – whether as outtakes from existing shows or even short animated clips. While you may have enjoyed your fair share of Flash videos, you may have noticed that the one problem with them is that you can’t save them and watch them offline since Flash itself does not provide you the option to do so.
If you were thinking about sharing your favorite Flash videos or just storing them so that you can watch them when you’re free – that’s going to be pretty difficult. The one way around it however is to use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio and essentially rip Flash video from website by recording it directly from your screen.
To be honest it really isn’t that difficult to use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio and record any Flash video you want. Frankly speaking, you could get it done in a few easy steps:
- Select ‘Capture screen’ from the launch window.
- Position and resize the capture frame to encompass the area where the Flash video is playing.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon has a green tick on it, and click it once if it does not.
- Start recording by pressing ‘REC’ and play the video at the same time.
- When you’re done stop the recording and save the video in a format of your choosing or using the presets to automatically optimize it for a certain device or platform.
That is all that it takes to record any Flash video – no matter what website it is playing on. On top of all that however, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio also has several editing features that will come in handy and let you cut and combine video segments, apply special effects and filters, enhance the video quality, insert customizable text, add audio tracks as background music and voiceovers, or even fix common issues that may crop up.
While you may not need these features initially to record and save your Flash videos, at some point or other they’re bound to come in handy. With the flexibility that they’ll provide, you’ll find that you’re able to use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to produce professional-quality videos that are polished and look great – while at the same time optimizing them for various devices and platforms with ease.